Pls make ppt and script separately for 15 mins presentation. The followings are the question and the
Pls make ppt and script separately for 15 mins presentation. The followings are the question and the reading list. As I need to do presentation for the first question only, you may focus on the reading of David Ciplet but still put some information from the other primary or secondary readings as well. I can upload the files of reading if you need. ( just tell me what you need). The script is for me to read out during the presentation.
Presenters: Compare and contrast neoliberal environmental governance. Include assumptions about human nature in the analysis.
Presenter 1: set forth the way neoliberal environmental governance works.
• David Ciplet, J. Timmons Roberts, ‘Climate change and the transition to neoliberal environmental governance,’ Global Environmental Change, Volume 46, 2017, Pages 148-156. Simon & Schuster.
• Ostrom, Elinor, (1990) Governing the Commons: The Evolution of Institutions for Collective Action. Cambridge University Press: MA.
• Summary of Governing the Commons. http://www.cooperationcommons.com/node/361
• Kate Raworth (2017) ‘Agnostic About Growth’ in Doughnut Economics. Random House: UK
• Engels, Anita 2018: “Understanding how China is championing climate change mitigation”. Palgrave Communications 4, 101
• Derek Wall (2016) Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals Pluto Press 2017, Chapter 3 ‘Climate Change, Ecology and Green Politics.
• Naomi Klein (2014) This Changes Everything Simon & Shuster: NY. Chapter 1, 2 and 3.